29/5/2016.
(SORRY THERE IS NO VIDEO. I WAS NOT ABLE TO PORT IT INTO MY COMPUTER. SORRY (AGAIN)).
I was by myself, in my room, and my parents and brother were watching Cricket. I knew this was the most intense part of my life. If I failed, I would never succeed in it! Well, I was partially correct and partially wrong. What was wrong, was that I wasn't really going to die, I was just saying all that stuff for fun.
This is the last one of my guitar performances. When I was by myself, I mean it... I WAS BY MYSELF! THAT MEANS THAT HARRY WASN'T THERE! I WAS PLAYING IT BY MYSELF.
I closed my room door and started the video and I was playing the notes really slowly. Did you know: I had actually done a lot of other videos for the final one. Yet they weren't really good; I kept forgetting to sing the lyrics. Soon I was able to remember and get myself to sing the song along with the guitar.
By the way, did I mention that it is really difficult. It's hard to play the guitar and sing at the same time. The reason I thought it was easy and normal is because, I thought that other people had done that as well. But, as I write this blog reflection, I finally realize that barely anybody does that. But I thought is it was possible anyway.
I had to play the song part first then the lyrics part next because, I had nobody to hold the lyrics in front of my face. Plus I didn't know the lyrics very clearly. I just followed this rhythm for most of the song.
I tried my very best and in the end of my video, I did mention that I had done well. Finally, I had to accept the fact that I had a little bit badly.
(SORRY THERE IS NO VIDEO. I WAS NOT ABLE TO PORT IT INTO MY COMPUTER. SORRY (AGAIN)).
I was by myself, in my room, and my parents and brother were watching Cricket. I knew this was the most intense part of my life. If I failed, I would never succeed in it! Well, I was partially correct and partially wrong. What was wrong, was that I wasn't really going to die, I was just saying all that stuff for fun.
This is the last one of my guitar performances. When I was by myself, I mean it... I WAS BY MYSELF! THAT MEANS THAT HARRY WASN'T THERE! I WAS PLAYING IT BY MYSELF.
I closed my room door and started the video and I was playing the notes really slowly. Did you know: I had actually done a lot of other videos for the final one. Yet they weren't really good; I kept forgetting to sing the lyrics. Soon I was able to remember and get myself to sing the song along with the guitar.
By the way, did I mention that it is really difficult. It's hard to play the guitar and sing at the same time. The reason I thought it was easy and normal is because, I thought that other people had done that as well. But, as I write this blog reflection, I finally realize that barely anybody does that. But I thought is it was possible anyway.
I had to play the song part first then the lyrics part next because, I had nobody to hold the lyrics in front of my face. Plus I didn't know the lyrics very clearly. I just followed this rhythm for most of the song.
I tried my very best and in the end of my video, I did mention that I had done well. Finally, I had to accept the fact that I had a little bit badly.
No comments:
Post a Comment