Monday, 30 May 2016

Classes with Harry ON THE SONG.

28/5/2016.

Today, I was learning about the song that I was going to play.

At first, Harry had an entire song in his mind that he made up and was writing down his ideas on the board. Later, when I asked Harry if he was okay that I did a parody, he said it was a good idea. Soon, I spent most of my day learning how to play, "Seven Nation Army" and so, I was actually doing quite well.

But Harry and I were both noticing that, I was having problems with my fretting an that my hand was not at the right size to be fretting a lot. So, at around 9:00 pm, Harry was playing the song, while I was recording his guitar playing. (Remember that this was not with Lyrics.) Because of this, I slept at 11:00 pm.




This is the Seven Nation army original song. By, "The White Stripes.". 

No comments:

Post a Comment