Monday, 30 May 2016

I'M SINGING! NOT-EXPECTED BY AZAAN 7BB.

25/5/16

Sorry, there is no Video. I was trying to upload it, but it was not working. Again, sorry there is no video. 


I was with Harry, practicing for the song. This time, I was singing the song, while Harry was playing the Guitar.

I was singing at my best. As Harry began the song, I didn't know that I had to start singing. I guess that you can say that I was not very well prepared. Harry soon had to give me the call to sing.

Later in the song, I was singing in a proper rhythm and soon getting "The Bounce". Later, Harry even said one word and sang along with me.

In the end, later I finished the song in my most mysterious and sad voice; to leave an awareness for anyone who saw the song.



No comments:

Post a Comment